Certified Coder JobAdrian, Michigan
Why You'll Love This Job
Community Psychiatry improves access to exceptional behavioral health care in the communities that we serve throughout California. We specialize in connected care through in-person or telemedicine visits with a psychiatrist, psychiatric nurse practitioner, or therapist.
We welcome our patients with respect and engage with referring providers, insurers, and partners in a spirit of positivity, collaboration, and accountability.
Together, we create a community where our patients can achieve total health and we can work better, by working together.
We believe that by cultivating a community of caring professionals, we change lives for the better. And it’s not just our clinical team planting the seeds of change - each individual interaction impacts the lives of our patients and one another.
As the Certified Coder, you will be responsible for performing ICD-10-CM, CPT, and HCPCS coding for reimbursements. You will review, analyze, and code diagnostic and procedural information that determines insurance payments.
Key projects you’ll work on right away:
- Work directly with the billing department to confirm all bills are completed in a timely manner
- Certify compliance with coding policies and procedures
- Conduct medical records research and correspond with insurance companies as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder) Certification
- 3+ years of related experience and/or training
- Advanced knowledge of medical codes (ICD-10-CM, CPT, HCPCS)
- Knowledge of NextGen/EHR preferred
We offer a robust benefits package to include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability are covered 100% for employees.
- Guaranteed 3% contribution to your 401k plan
- Menu of voluntary plans, including pet, legal services, and accident insurance.
- 10 paid holidays and a generous paid time off package.
Join our community and discover how rewarding work can be!
Community Psychiatry is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status legally protected by federal, state or local law.Apply Now
Req ID: 1829
Questions About Careers?
Seeking a career opportunity and don't see the right fit?
Sign Up for job alert e-mails!Sign Up