Commercial Leasing Administrator JobSacramento, California
Why You'll Love This Job
About the Role
The Commercial Real Estate Administrator position is responsible for the real estate and leasing coordination for the Company’s expanding portfolio. This individual will ensure all lease processes are completed to execution. This position will also share responsibilities for office site support and help drive the overall company growth targets for our expanding footprint.
Leasing team support
- Files, maintains, and tracks external lease agreements
- Creates lease abstracts and other related lease documents
- Owner of Lease Query software maintenance and auditing
- Primary financial contact as it relates to lease execution, deposits, rent roll, etc.
- Assist with certificate of insurance and business licenses as needed
- Updates and maintains master leasing and facility spreadsheets in shared drive
- Manages potential subleases including showing space and securing lease agreements, assisting with lease renewals, and resolving any applicable issues that arise
- Supports Leasing management team as requested
- Supports inorganic growth integration priorities
- 3+ years of leasing support experience
- Experience with multi-site operations desired
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; Microsoft Teams, Smartsheet and CRM program knowledge required
- Working knowledge of the construction, facilities, and/or real estate environment
- Advanced project management skills (including organizational and time management) to prioritize and meet time sensitive deadlines
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Self-starter, able to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting
- Ability to travel to our office locations (out of state)
- Must have reliable transportation with valid driver’s license, registration, and insurance
- Flexibility to assist with office moves and installations on some evenings and weekends
We offer a robust benefits package to include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability
- Menu of voluntary plans, including pet, legal services, and accident insurance
- 10 paid holidays and a generous paid time off package
Community Psychiatry and MindPath Care Centers have joined together to create a clinically-driven mental health services organization. With 70+ locations nationally and more than 350 clinicians (and growing!), we are committed to increasing access to mental health services through a collaborative approach by integrating modern mental health treatments and technologies to create optimal patient experience. We provide comprehensive and individualized outpatient mental health treatment services – meeting patients where they are in their mental health journeys.
Join our community and discover how rewarding work can be!
Community Psychiatry is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status legally protected by federal, state or local law.Apply Now
Req ID: 2094
Questions About Careers?
Seeking a career opportunity and don't see the right fit?
Sign Up for job alert e-mails!Sign Up