Credentialing Coordinator JobSacramento, California
Why You'll Love This Job
About the Role
We are looking for an individual to join our Credentialing team, who will provide administrative support to our physicians and offices by coordinating credentialing and contracting activities. This individual needs to have a strong attention to detail and be able to prioritize and multitask.
- Develop and maintain relationships with various stakeholders
- Maintain credentialing grids for monthly meetings
- Assist as an administrative liaison for our physicians and offices
- Be open to training current and new employees on credentialing processes and procedures
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of previous credentialing experience
- Healthcare administration experience
- Provider relations or credentialing experience preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both written and oral
We offer a robust benefits package to include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability
- Menu of voluntary plans, including pet, legal services, and accident insurance
- 10 paid holidays and a generous paid time off package
Community Psychiatry and MindPath Care Centers have joined together to create a clinically-driven mental health services organization. With 70+ locations nationally and more than 350 clinicians (and growing!), we are committed to increasing access to mental health services through a collaborative approach by integrating modern mental health treatments and technologies to create optimal patient experience. We provide comprehensive and individualized outpatient mental health treatment services – meeting patients where they are in their mental health journeys.
Join our community and discover how rewarding work can be!
Community Psychiatry is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status legally protected by federal, state or local law.Apply Now
Req ID: 1818
Questions About Careers?
Seeking a career opportunity and don't see the right fit?
Sign Up for job alert e-mails!Sign Up