Data Entry Clerk JobAdrian, Michigan
Why You'll Love This Job
About the Role
In this role, you will provide direct support to the Manager of Operations and be responsible for compiling, verifying and sorting data.
- Preparing source data for entry
- Entering transactions into various sources such as files, forms, databases, spreadsheets, etc.
- Verifying inputted data and ensuring correct
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong data entry and computer skills
- Excellent customer service experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We offer a robust benefits package to include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability
- Menu of voluntary plans, including pet, legal services, and accident insurance
- 10 paid holidays and a generous paid time off package
Community Psychiatry and MindPath Care Centers have joined together to create a clinically-driven mental health services organization. With 70+ locations nationally and more than 350 clinicians (and growing!), we are committed to increasing access to mental health services through a collaborative approach by integrating modern mental health treatments and technologies to create optimal patient experience. We provide comprehensive and individualized outpatient mental health treatment services – meeting patients where they are in their mental health journeys.
Join our community and discover how rewarding work can be!
Community Psychiatry is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status legally protected by federal, state, or local law.Apply Now
Req ID: 1838
Questions About Careers?
Seeking a career opportunity and don't see the right fit?
Sign Up for job alert e-mails!Sign Up