Front Office Coordinator JobRancho Bernardo, California
Why You'll Love This Job
About the Role
As the Front Office Coordinator, you will contribute to a positive patient experience by providing excellent customer service to all patients and providers through interactions on the phone and in person. Additionally, this position will coordinate and organize appointments and documentation to facilitate the smooth running of the medical environment and support delivery of quality patient care.
We believe that by cultivating a community of caring professionals, we change lives for the better. And it’s not just our clinical team planting the seeds of change - each individual interaction impacts the lives of our patients and one another.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of recent admin/clerical experience
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Similar experience within a healthcare setting preferred
- Experience with NextGen desired
- Multi-line phone experience
- Cash handling experience
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office (Word and Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in a fast-pace, team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
We offer a robust benefits package to include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability
- Menu of voluntary plans, including pet, legal services, and accident insurance.
- 10 paid holidays and a generous paid time off package.
Community Psychiatry improves access to exceptional behavioral health care in the communities that we serve throughout California. We specialize in connected care through in-person or telemedicine visits with a psychiatrist, psychiatric nurse practitioner, or therapist.
We welcome our patients with respect and engage with referring providers, insurers, and partners in a spirit of positivity, collaboration, and accountability.
Together, we create a community where our patients can achieve total health and we can work better, by working together.
Join our community and discover how rewarding work can be!
Community Psychiatry is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status legally protected by federal, state or local law.Apply Now
Req ID: 2092
Questions About Careers?
Seeking a career opportunity and don't see the right fit?
Sign Up for job alert e-mails!Sign Up