Front Office Coordinator JobSan Antonio, Texas
Why You'll Love This Job
About the Role
As the Front Office Coordinator, you will contribute to a positive patient experience by providing excellent customer service to all patients and providers through interactions on the phone and in person. Additionally, this position will coordinate and organize appointments and documentation to facilitate the smooth running of the medical environment and support delivery of quality patient care.
We believe that by cultivating a community of caring professionals, we change lives for the better. And it’s not just our clinical team planting the seeds of change - each individual interaction impacts the lives of our patients and one another.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of recent admin/clerical experience
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Similar experience within a healthcare setting preferred
- Experience with Advanced MD desired
- Multi-line phone experience
- Cash handling experience
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office (Word and Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in a fast-pace, team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
We offer a robust benefits package to include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability
- Menu of voluntary plans, including pet, legal services, and accident insurance.
- 10 paid holidays and a generous paid time off package.
Community Psychiatry and MindPath Care Centers have joined together to create a clinically-driven mental health services organization. With 70+ locations nationally and more than 350 clinicians (and growing!), we are committed to increasing access to mental health services through a collaborative approach by integrating modern mental health treatments and technologies to create optimal patient experience. We provide comprehensive and individualized outpatient mental health treatment services – meeting patients where they are in their mental health journeys.
Join our community and discover how rewarding work can be!
Community Psychiatry is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status legally protected by federal, state or local law.Apply Now
Req ID: 2097
Questions About Careers?
Seeking a career opportunity and don't see the right fit?
Sign Up for job alert e-mails!Sign Up