Help Desk Technician JobAdrian, Michigan
Why You'll Love This Job
About the Role
This position is responsible for Level 1 Help desk support for a midsized Health Care company. The Help Desk Technician will be responsible for monitoring the trouble ticketing system, providing onsite support to the Adrian, MI office and provide remote support for all employees nationally.
- Monitor ticketing system by using detailed notes and providing escalations to other IT employees
- Manage computer inventory for the Michigan office
- Assist users in California during the morning hours who place escalated tickets
- Manage Michigan Server room in case of an emergency
- Repair computers and printers
- Fix issues with video conferencing software (Vidyo and Polycom)
- Contact outside vendors for troubleshooting issues
- Support Electronic Medical Records (EMR) team
- High School Diploma required
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a help desk, level 1 support or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of managing Windows 7, Server 2008, and XP operating systems
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of networking devices and functions
- Ability to work with no supervision and adhere to very strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with ever-changing needs or services
- Valid Michigan State Drivers License
- Ability to travel in reliable personal vehicle
- Proof of insurance and registration required
- Must be proficient in low voltage data wiring (cat5e – cat6)
- Physically able to use basic hand and power tools as well as climb a ladder
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as needs arise
We offer a robust benefits package to include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability
- Menu of voluntary plans, including pet, legal services, and accident insurance.
- 10 paid holidays and a generous paid time off package.
Community Psychiatry and MindPath Care Centers have joined together to create a clinically-driven mental health services organization. With 70+ locations nationally and more than 350 clinicians (and growing!), we are committed to increasing access to mental health services through a collaborative approach by integrating modern mental health treatments and technologies to create optimal patient experience. We provide comprehensive and individualized outpatient mental health treatment services – meeting patients where they are in their mental health journeys.
Join our community and discover how rewarding work can be!
Community Psychiatry is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status legally protected by federal, state or local law.Apply Now
Req ID: 1934
Questions About Careers?
Seeking a career opportunity and don't see the right fit?
Sign Up for job alert e-mails!Sign Up