Intake Supervisor (Contact Center) JobSacramento, California
Why You'll Love This Job
About the Role
The Intake Supervisor (Contact Center) is responsible for managing the daily workflow and overall leadership of a customer care contact center and serves to assist in the formulation of targets for individuals and teams. This individual is accountable for people management which includes recruitment and ongoing performance management. The Supervisor will work cross-functionally with other teams and will utilize data to understand department and make recommendations to drive efficiencies and improve patient experience.
- Provides effective leadership for all employees by creating a vision for the team, establishing open communication, mentoring, training guidance, and articulating clearly defined goals and objectives
- Leads and supports the team through transformational change initiatives and projects
- Evaluate and audit performance and identify and implement improvement opportunities to increase overall productivity and effectiveness
- Manages and processes inbound requests from patients, and providers; optimizes flow and ensure that requests are replied to quickly and accurately
- Ensures all calls are handled professionally, appropriately, accurately and in a timely manner
- Creates, maintains, and reports department metrics for tracking of necessary key performance Creates/encourages an atmosphere that fosters teamwork and world-class customer service
- indicators Implements and reinforces all policy and procedures
- Works with Quality Assurance (“QA”) to ensure the highest level of customer service is met through call quality review programs. Develop a coaching program to enhance the quality of services
- Oversees the daily operations and manages the workflow of the inbound team
- Provides reports, statistics, and status to management
- Performs quality audits, evaluates performance, and assist with group and individual training of employees
- Identifies gaps or improvements in processes, recommend solutions and implement changes
- Manages workload effectively to ensure department is meeting performance standards
- Possesses the ability to maintain effective working relationships with staff across all departments and external partners
- Communicates with, motivates and appropriately rewards coordinators by creating incentive and/or activities
- Provide weekly team and periodic 1:1 coaching to team members
- Maintains service standards and ensures all escalated complaints are resolved and responded to appropriately
- 3+ years of call center experience required
- 2+ years of lead and/or supervisory experience, call center preferred
- Experience with EMR systems, preferably AdvancedMD knowledge/experience
- Proficiency with MS Office products, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook and other technology such as webinar tools such as Zoom
- Experience analyzing data and interpreting data
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams in a challenging, fluid and fast paced environment
- Demonstrated attention to detail, flexibility, resourcefulness, and creative problem-solving skills
- Extensive customer experience and demonstrated understanding of how to drive best-in-class customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills
We offer a robust benefits package to include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability
- Menu of voluntary plans, including pet, legal services, and accident insurance
- 10 paid holidays and a generous paid time off package
Community Psychiatry and MindPath Care Centers have joined together to create a clinically-driven mental health services organization. With 70+ locations nationally and more than 350 clinicians (and growing!), we are committed to increasing access to mental health services through a collaborative approach by integrating modern mental health treatments and technologies to create optimal patient experience. We provide comprehensive and individualized outpatient mental health treatment services – meeting patients where they are in their mental health journeys.
Join our community and discover how rewarding work can be!
Community Psychiatry is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status legally protected by federal, state, or local law.Apply Now
Req ID: 2237
Questions About Careers?
Seeking a career opportunity and don't see the right fit?
Sign Up for job alert e-mails!Sign Up