Physician Assistant (PA) Psychiatric Mental Health JobDurham, North Carolina
Why You'll Love This Job
- Physician Assistant (PA) Psychiatric Mental Health
MindPath Care Centers has been in business for over 26 years and today has 200+ clinicians in 35+ locations and growing. We are seeking a Provider (PMHNP or PA) that will deliver psychiatric assessments and medication management to our Virtual Waiting Room Patients (VWR). The Virtual Waiting Room is a telehealth service designed to increase access to care for those with mental health concerns by providing on demand access to behavioral health experts for a broad range of services. The Virtual Waiting Room provider will perform diagnostic assessments, triage services and brief medication treatment for new and established patients of the practice. We are looking for providers that are looking to have short relationship with patients, and not carrying a continuous case load, experience in assessing patients through Telemedicine is required. The nature of the system is innovative, and it is intended to be the digital front door to our traditional delivery model.
“JOIN US” – What We Offer You:
- Practice Setting – 100% Outpatient Telemedicine setting with a Mon-Fri 8am–5pm schedule with ability to modify over time, providing a Work Life Balance.
- Compensation – Competitive compensation model.
- Benefits – Industry leading full-benefits package, employer 401k contribution, license renewal & tracking, allotted 12-hours CE per year & paid malpractice insurance.
- Technology – Access to Relias – a Learning Management System, offers hundreds of free CEUs with training completion.
- License/Certification – Stipend for training & re-certification.
- Support – Regional clinical leadership & administrative support.
- Career Path – “You Have a Voice” – medical leadership opportunities.
- Credentialed – On all insurance panels to increase access & affordability.
- Achievement – National Recognition – Earning a URAC Accreditation.
What We Require:
- Fully licensed in North Carolina with a PA program degree.
- Board certification and DEA license required.
- Candidates must have 2+ years’ experience in Psychiatric Mental Health care.
- Candidates are required to have the ability to assess for a wide scope of diagnosis/disorders.
- Demonstrated experience in assessing patients through Telemedicine.
- Clinicians from the BIPOC and LGBTQ+ populations are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Candidate must have the ability to work with others and demonstrate leadership qualities.
There are exciting things happening at MindPath! We are ramping up for significant growth in North Carolina and beyond. This means great opportunities for talented and committed professionals. We offer competitive compensation and benefits for full-time team members.Apply Now
Req ID: 1697
Questions About Careers?
Seeking a career opportunity and don't see the right fit?
Sign Up for job alert e-mails!Sign Up