Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) JobCary, North Carolina
Why You'll Love This Job
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
Community Psychiatry and MindPath Care Centers have joined together to provide comprehensive and individualized outpatient mental health treatment services to patients that need it while expanding patient access to high quality mental health care across the U.S. The union of Community Psychiatry and MindPath Care Centers expands and strengthens the reach for the organization nationally as a mental health provider with 70+ locations nationally and more than 350 clinicians. As a combined organization, we are committed to increasing access to mental health services through a collaborative approach by integrating modern mental health treatments and technologies to create optimal patient experience.
“JOIN US” – What We Can Offer You:
- Practice Setting – 100% outpatient private-practice style setting offering schedule flexibility & autonomy to practice, providing a Work Life Balance.
- Flexibility – Full-Time & Part-Time opportunities in a clinic setting, fully remote capabilities, and hybrid models available.
- Technology – EMR & Robust Telemedicine making it easier to see patients virtually.
- Support – Regional clinical leadership, administrative support, mentorship, in-house legal counsel, marketing & referral services centered to help grow your practice.
- Career Path – “You Have a Voice” – medical leadership opportunities.
- Compensation – Competitive compensation models with unlimited bonus earnings. Additional compensation for Nurse Practitioner collaboration.
- Benefits – Industry leading full-benefits package, employer 401k contribution, license renewal & tracking, allotted 12-hours CE per year & paid malpractice insurance.
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP):
- 2 years of prescribing experience as a PMHNP outside of program required (in-clinic or hybrid models)
- 5 years of prescribing experience as a PMHNP outside of program required (fully remote telemedicine model)
- Licensed to practice in the state of delivering care with DEA
- Board Certified
- Furnishing License
- Medication Management required
- Therapy Management optional
MindPath Care Center Job Opportunities and throughout
- Adult & Child Psychiatrist (MD/DO) & Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
- Psychologist (PhD, PsyD, EdD), Therapist (LCSW, LMFT, LPC, LPCC)
- Boca Raton, FL; Coral Spring, FL; Asheville East, NC; Asheville South, NC; Cary NC; Chapel Hill, NC; Charlotte, NC; Clayton, NC; Durham, NC; Fayetteville, NC; Greensboro, NC; Greenville, NC; Huntersville, NC; Pineville, NC; Raleigh, NC; Wake Forest, NC; Wilmington, NC; Wilson, NC; Greenville, SC; Mt. Pleasanton, SC; N. Charleston, SC; Summerville, SC; West Ashley, SC
Req ID: 1657
Questions About Careers?
Seeking a career opportunity and don't see the right fit?
Sign Up for job alert e-mails!Sign Up