Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) JobCharleston, South Carolina
Why You'll Love This Job
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
MindPath Care Centers needs a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) to join our team in clinics across South Carolina. Providers deliver assessments and ongoing medication management, in an interdisciplinary team, to ensure the combination of therapy techniques and medication are used for the best patient outcomes. This is your opportunity to make a difference with meaningful work and help your communities be well! The practice is offering an excellent opportunity for flexible full-time schedules.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work/Life Balance: Full and Part-time opportunities, outpatient, remote & hybrid models offered
- Admin Support: Full administrative support both in-clinic and from our administrative hubs
- Compensation: Competitive base salary, uncapped earnings & sign-on bonus
- Optional: Additional monthly earning for NP Supervision
- Benefits: Robust & generous package including CME Allowance and 401k contributions
- Insurance: Malpractice & tail coverage
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- PMHNP or equivalent program degree
- Current valid state medical license
- Board Certified PMHNP
- DEA License
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a licensed PMHNP
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of a variety of models and theories of mental illness, and related issues.
- Understanding of diagnostic criteria for dual conditions and ability to conceptualize modalities and placement criteria within the continuum of care
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work with others and demonstrate leadership qualities
This is your opportunity to make a difference with meaningful work and the chance to help your communities be well! And with 70+ locations nationally and more than 350 clinicians, we are ramping up for significant growth. Come join us and practice with some of the best Psychiatrists, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Psychologists and Therapists in the behavioral health field.
Req ID: 1937
Questions About Careers?
Seeking a career opportunity and don't see the right fit?
Sign Up for job alert e-mails!Sign Up