Sr. Provider Recruiter JobCleveland, Ohio
Why You'll Love This Job
Senior Provider Recruiter - Opportunity
Community Psychiatry is growing rapidly, and we are looking for an experienced Senior Provider Recruiter who will lead the development and implementation of recruitment strategies for clinical roles. As a senior team member, you will provide leadership, train employees and serve as mentor to ensure the team’s overall success. Most importantly, you will be a critical key player to ensure execution of all clinical recruitment activities from sourcing through negotiating contracts.
Key Attributes to Success:
- Ability to partner with recruiting leadership & operations management to forecast hiring needs and report on progress against the hiring plan.
- Experience & Knowledge to development and implement lead generation strategies.
- Track outreach performance metrics to help guide strategy and budget allocation.
- Help develop ad placement& and outbound recruiting plans in collaboration with recruiting leadership & marketing department.
- Physician and/or clinician recruitment experience preferred. Psychiatry recruiting is a plus.
- Working knowledge of physician practices and comp models in the industry.
- Ability to handle and recruit in a multi-state region as needed.
- 5+ years of healthcare recruitment experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, healthcare administration, or related subjects.
- Demonstrated effective communication and negotiation skills. Ability to be forward-thinking & proactive in recruiting approaches & ability to source through various recruitment channels.
We offer a robust benefits package to include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability
- Menu of voluntary plans, including pet, legal services, and accident insurance
- 10 paid holidays and a generous paid time off package
Community Psychiatry and MindPath Care Centers have joined together to create a clinically-driven mental health services organization. With 70+ locations nationally and more than 350 clinicians (and growing!), we are committed to increasing access to mental health services through a collaborative approach by integrating modern mental health treatments and technologies to create optimal patient experience. We provide comprehensive and individualized outpatient mental health treatment services – meeting patients where they are in their mental health journeys.
Join our community and discover how rewarding work can be!
Community Psychiatry is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status legally protected by federal, state or local law.Apply Now
Req ID: 1831
Questions About Careers?
Seeking a career opportunity and don't see the right fit?
Sign Up for job alert e-mails!Sign Up