Strategic Corporate Development Analyst JobBoston, Massachusetts
Why You'll Love This Job
About the Role
The Corporate Development Analyst will work in a highly visible role to assist Community Psychiatry with executing on its growth strategy through mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships. The role involves corporate development, financial, and analytical projects.
This position will be expected to: i) build complex financial models, develop strategic presentations, and execute ad-hoc analysis supporting the entire M&A deal cycle ii) manage and improve upon recurring reporting where needed, and iii) work directly with both internal and external partners to minimize transaction execution risk for all impacted parties. The role will also provide extensive interaction with C-Level Executives and cross functional exposure to operations, legal, finance, clinicians, and external healthcare leaders providing excellent visibility and opportunity for career advancement.
- Independently drive target practice evaluation including, but not limited to: practice valuation modeling, market analysis, and identification of practice fit/risks.
- Lead due diligence efforts for various acquisitions, including working cross functionally with the integration team to identify and create solutions for potential integration risks
- Develop transaction budgets and reporting to track performance post-close
- Assist leadership with other special projects of high organizational value (i.e., Board of Director communications, payor analysis, and other research initiatives)
- Synthesize and convey analytical findings through presentations to management and equity sponsor
- Assist with broader company financial reporting projects as needed
- Completed bachelor’s degree with a strong record of academic achievement
- 3+ years of relevant experience, with at least 2 years of experience with valuation
- Mergers & acquisitions, investment banking, private equity or corporate strategy experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of valuation methodologies and financial statements
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint experience
- Experience working in or with the healthcare providers or insurers is strongly desired
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to solve problems with limited oversight
- Ability to build relationships and communicate at all levels
We offer a robust benefits package to include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability are covered 100% for employees.
- Guaranteed 3% contribution to your 401k plan
- Menu of voluntary plans, including pet, legal services, and accident insurance.
- 10 paid holidays and a generous paid time off package.
Community Psychiatry improves access to exceptional behavioral health care in the communities that we serve throughout California. We specialize in connected care through in-person or telemedicine visits with a psychiatrist, psychiatric nurse practitioner, or therapist.
We welcome our patients with respect and engage with referring providers, insurers, and partners in a spirit of positivity, collaboration, and accountability.
Together, we create a community where our patients can achieve total health and we can work better, by working together.
Join our community and discover how rewarding work can be!
Community Psychiatry is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status legally protected by federal, state or local law.Apply Now
Req ID: 1702
Questions About Careers?
Seeking a career opportunity and don't see the right fit?
Sign Up for job alert e-mails!Sign Up